(Source: Getty Images)
Daryl Christine Hannah (born December 3, 1960) is an American film actress. After making her screen debut in 1978, Hannah starred in a number of Hollywood films throughout the 1980s, notably Blade Runner, Splash, Wall Street and Roxanne and in 2003 appeared in Kill Bill.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Daryl Christine Hannah (1960-12-03) December 3, 1960 (age 59) Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, environmental activist
- Years active: 1978–present
- Spouse(s): Neil Young (m. 2018)
- Relatives: Page Hannah (sister), Tanya Wexler (maternal half-sister)